Caring for Our Veterans and Service Members
Our veterans have made tremendous sacrifices defending our nation. We must show our utmost respect and gratitude by providing quality medical care, benefits and support to returning service members and the families of those killed in action.
Congressman McKinley is committed to making sure that we care for the men and women who have defended our freedom.
Among the actions he has taken on behalf of those who have served are:
- Requiring the Department of Defense to establish a tour calculator so that reservists can keep track of their active service for early retirement purposes
- Introducing legislation to give veterans greater access to STEM degrees under the GI Bill
My constituent services staff is always pleased to assist veterans in their dealings with the VA and other government agencies. For information on ways we can assist you, please visit the links below.
- How can I volunteer to participate in the Veterans History Project?
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?