My constituent services staff is always pleased to assist veterans in their dealings with the VA and other government agencies.  For information on ways we can assist you, please visit the links below.

  • How can I volunteer to participate in the Veterans History Project?
  • How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
  • How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
  • How can I get medical benefits?
  • How can I get a home loan?
  • How can I get life insurance?
  • How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
  • What drug benefits are available?
  • How can I get a copy of my military records?
  • How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
  • New Regulation Decreases Cost of Outpatient Medication Copay for Most Veterans